Your editor has no background as a machinist…
This is posted as a service to whom it may concern…
Looking for veteran with the following skills. Please call me if you quality for this position.
We are looking for a Machinist.
This was the ad we posted:
General Machinist — HIRING IMMEDIATELY
• 3-4 years of experience in machinist
• Knowledge of machinist and precision measuring instruments
• Basic knowledge of all trades as it relates to machinist position
• Ability to read, write and follow written and oral instructions
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints and schematics
• Ability to meet on time performance for department to ensure customer satisfaction
• Operates all types of general machine shop machinery and tools.
• Maintains all supplies/materials.
• Provides consistent quality workmanship.
• Complies with all safety procedures and work instructions.
1. Assists all other trades in their various unique needs as it relates to machinists position.
2. Performs related work as required. (Note: The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them for position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.)
1. Position requires exerting 100 lbs. or more of force occasionally and /or up to 50 lbs., or more force frequently and /or 10 lbs. or more consistently to move objects,
2. Lift, climb, bend and kneel in order to complete assigned tasks.
Thanks and I will definitely let you know when we have other openings.
Susan Dickson, Veteran Employment Representative
TEXAS VETERANS COMMISSION
Stationed: Workforce Solutions-Workforce Solutions of NE TX
5210 NE Loop 286, Paris, TX 75460
Phone: Work (903) 784-4356, ext. 103 / Fax (903) 784-0655
Thank you for allowing me to serve your employment needs.